Thursday, February 12, 2009

JUST MARRIED!!!!!!!!

During first lesson....which was music....me and delishia.....a.k.a......jacob black/taylor lautner.................got married......
i was walked down the aisle by my dad sarah elizabeth george.............a.k.a charlie swan/chief swan(whom is smaller than me)..........
we were accompanied by the beautiful music of the keyboards.....
btw, teacher wasn't in class....
and so we were pronounced husband and wife and we tangoed around the music room and my leg got caught up in hers and i fell down.........
....................................................................THE NEXT DAY.......................................................................

after recess, me and jacob had no more *love sparks* between us anymore.....and we divorced........
...............................................A FEW MINUTES LATER..............................................

i had fallen in love with my lawyer clarissa....a.k.a. edward no. 2.......
and so we decided to get married.........walked down the aisle at the back of our classroom....and cynthia as our priest.....and min jou as my flower girl..........* i think*

AND WE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.......................

~ THE END~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home